



Was at The black party by Redken in fort canning, the fashion show was pretty short though but we still enjoyed ourselves. Other pics are with Kylie. (: Should have brought my camera, cannot depend on my Pixon, sure die. HAHAHAHA
Had this weird feeling stucked in me just now. So I went for a jog with mumsy and trace. Felt much better after but jogging sucked. First time stitch damn bad, so bad that I couldn't even run ): When I got better, me and trace sprint home. LOL
Ok I want to sleep already ): Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii x
TC wants me to say, "I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D"
That brat invaded my private space at 2am haiy. Okay nighty
Hi r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rach, I hope you're feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteHi j-j-j-j-j-j-j-jaz I am, tnxluvya :)
ReplyDeleteOh really? You heart me? I heart you too :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! Siaopeh leh you, ofc lah!
ReplyDelete