skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wonders
Monday, July 27, 2009
And it would be such a beautiful moment
Zoeeeeeeeeee
My fav. girls ^^ idk whats with the camera angle, my leg looks :/ Dont care ahhahahahaha
I am fucking tired now. Goodnight x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel Raw
well maybe I’m just dreaming out loud
View my complete profile
Links
Aidan
Audrey
Cheng Cheng
Cindy
Claire
Diia
Fitriah
Tiffy
Trace
Zoe
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(236)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(28)
Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams
She's a she wolf in disguise
Another day where Love goes missing
And it would be such a beautiful moment
Your every emotion has a direct impact on me.
Curtain's finally closing
Have a heart and understand that I'm only human
The only remedy
So close yet so far
Definitely the best night I ever had
Friday night mugger
Uber sleepy
Betting my bottom dollar on you
I wna get off and go home
Tiredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Cardiophobia- Fear of the heart.
Sleephead is me now
Showing me the world I never knew
As more problems come my way
Sleepy x10000000000
Love
I'm gna play the same game
Vampire vampire vampire vampire
I want cotton candy ):
3am I'm so supposed to be sleeping
Buy an Evo for me I will love you to death ^^
Well excuse me while I get killed softly
Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now
►
June
(27)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(35)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment