That day at Toys R Us, we found JJ! So cute right! :D Everyone goes awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^^ ILMBFF!
*********************************************************************************
Okay today's morning to afternoon felt like such a short while. Idk why, but I woke up at 9 :/ Anyway, fastforward to evening (: Met up with my fav cuzzie Deb! :D Had McFlurry for snack then ramen for dinner. Then went camwhoring like idiots @ Clark Quay, but was really fun with her though! Missed her :(
Attempt #1 to act cheenapiang
Attempt #2 to act cheenapiang
Deb's first attempt to act cheenapiang - PASSED! :D
Love this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
****************************************************************************
Somehow I wish my hair was this straight and colout a lil that dark now :(
*****************************************************************************
Look I have buck teeth ): And fat face and fat nose. What a sad life! K I'm talking to this moron nowwwwwwwww. PLEASE STOP FAGGING THANK YOU BELLY MUCH IT WILL KILL YOU OKAY. Sigh. Why make this world a smellier place? LOL that's totally random but ya stop fagginggingingingignignignginging it's bad! It's worse than drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay Peace \/
Okay I wna rest now. So byebye now x
No comments:
Post a Comment