| You Will Be a Cool Parent |
You can tell when it's time to let kids off the hook, and when it's time to lay down the law. While your parenting is modern and hip, it's not over the top. You know that there's nothing cool about a parent who acts like a teenager... or a drill sergeant! |
Hahaha OKAY that was pretty random but can't help it. I was too bored. Hahahaha!
It's been a really long while since I've touched my sketchbook and my drawing pens. I kinda miss the days that I've gotta sit down for a few hours to get a drawing done. Now it's more like. Sitting down for a few hours and get my accounts, stats and management into my puny brain. Okay, touch my heart and answer honestly to this: Am I able to even sit still for half an hour on one topic? My answer is, "No."
I'm craving for icecream in bread, so I'm gna make it later. (: Grow fat and die lah, annoying.
Exam's in a month's time, seems so fast all of a sudden. Gotta be studying already. Okay nighty, gna do some reading of texts soon :/
Okay jellylegs is like making my left ear deaf and Idk why but I'm yawning big time. ): Okay gta help her think of F&N stuffzzz. Ok byebyebyebye x
No comments:
Post a Comment