Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vampire vampire vampire vampire

It's already 330 now :/ I've just finished my milk tea, sigh lazy to make another cup. Maybe later or smth. Crap my speech is so screwed cause it's like I'm like talking crap. LOL. Temple tmr with family, uncle's death anniversary. Wonder what time we have to go... hope I can wake up. Tsk!

Gosh I have no idea what word(s) to describe how sleepy I am right now. If I don't get this shit done I'll never get it done. Ever. :/ I'm currently on the phone with Jellylegs. Poor thing. Family issues again. :/ :/ :/ And she's helping me with my speech haha! Tnxluvuttm ^^

I'm so energetic suddenlyyyyyyyyy I think I can go on a movie marathon now! Okay whatthecrap. I shall get back on task now! Buai buaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I am so hyper now as if I'm high on alcohol crazyyy. No I'm not. I had milk tea only LOL ok it's 4 now nighty! x

No comments:

Post a Comment