Monday, July 27, 2009
Another day where Love goes missing
This is the first time you two shout at each other that way right across my face. Has it occur to yall that maybe I do feel something, but yet I can't do anything at all? Cause I don't know how to help and I'm afraid my words might just make another think I'm taking sides. I don't agree that what either of yall are doing is right - cause it's not. Using sacarsm and threat right in front of my face just put me in the most suckest position. Is this even home srsly. I don't know what to do, what to say, and I'm not gna voice out anything either. I'm just gna zip my damn mouth and let you scold me for as long as you want, let you go on using that tone on me over minor things that can be said nicely. Be that bin who's willing to let you vent every anger out on. I will remain still and not comment anything, let yall push me around when yall fight. I just don't want anything bad to happen cause I really love the both of you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's the same for me too. Haiy.
ReplyDeleteThat's life :/
ReplyDeleteYou'll be ok, rmb what I told you. Good day :)
ReplyDeleteJellywellylegs
Thanks jellywellyleggys x
ReplyDelete