Sunday, July 19, 2009

So close yet so far


Tiffy shared that with me, well.. true enough? I don't know.
My head's being a major bitch now.



Was at uncle johnny's condo for dinner. Today's his daughter's bday but we had no clue who she was until the time we left. Cause it was only then she appeared. Lol? Today's like a glutton day for me. Ate like a fucking pig I swear. Let me recall... Morning had meesiam, but didnt eat much. Then went to Bukit timah for laksa then went to Ikea for meatballs and chicken wings and then had bbq food. Wtf? GROW FAT AND DIE LAH!

Need to get up at 7am tomorrow.... should stop reminding myself. :/




Jellylegs finally went to develop all the fisheye pics! Man I am wondering when can she pass the cam back to me laaaa I also want to play. ):

Ok I'm so fucking shagged now I'm gna get some rest. Nights x

No comments:

Post a Comment