Been sitting on the same spot for the past, how many hours? What was I doing? Gosh. Today's probably the worst day of the week :/ Everyone I talk to are like either half dead or angry. Sup with the world tonight. On a lighter note, I'm THIS close to getting my new additions to my nail polish collection. Happy or what (: Gotta thank Zoe ^^
I've yet to study accounts :/ Test's on Wednesday, lol I will study soon... I will.. And just take a look at this:
You Are a Total Procrastinator |
![]() If you can a task off, you will. You hate doing chores and work. Almost all of your tasks get done late, if they even get done at all. You often find life overwhelming and stressful. You feel like you'll never get everything done. You spend more time worrying about your responsibilities than taking care of them. It's likely that you procrastinate because you have too much to do... or aren't doing the right things. Learn how to let go of what's trivial and focus on what matters. Do the important stuff right now! |
It shows something about me, doesn't it? :/
Dang it I'm like in a really dull mood now. If anyone's gna bump into me, I might just fall to the ground like a total retard without energy LOL
Folks are leaving early in the morning tomorrow, shall remind mum to pack medicine and all that along later. Just in case she forgets to pack them. Speaking of that. When can I have a vacation? Hi mum, do you hear me? :s
Alright I'm gna go down to say goodnight and goodbye to me lovely folks now. Goodnight x

No comments:
Post a Comment