Omfg Rain rejected Megan Fox! How can Rain reject such a hottie? Maybe cause he scared have.... OPS. And why would Megan Fox be interested in Rain?! Hmmmmmmmm. Rain cute what, lol!
I'm the biggest pig cause I just got up :/ It's like 134pm now.. I'm so lazy to even go down to get food. Sandwich for brunch later, also lazy to get. :/ Watched a little bit of Too fast too furious ytd. Omg I want an Evo. It's sosososososososososososososo pretty. ):
Poor Jellylegs, have rumours again. Sjc will never give the current hot topic a break. Yet adding more. How fun! Worse is when you're in a rumour that consists of a girl with crooked teeth. Either that or, a girl who's super young like a primary school kid. OR, a girl who can irritate the fuck out of you even without doing anything - just stand there with her face at your eye level. (yucks)
Okay I'm gna get my sandwich now or whatever's edible. Then continue watching my Too fast too furious. Woohoo!
Ciao x
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment