Monday, July 13, 2009

Tiredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

*Prays for Jazz's rotting finger. Dear man up there please help jellylegs's fingernail to hurry grow out so it would hurt so bad. Amen.* Please take care!!!

I am sososososososoosososoosososo sleepy now. I actually dozed off while sitting upright, can you imagine that? So fucking retarded I swear.

Management project dues next week and econ's the week after. Barely started on both luh, how sucky :/

Okay srsly gna take a walk downstairs then come up to do my econs. I'll die sitting here any longer cause my eyes will just automatically close. ): Ok nighty night x

3 comments:

  1. My finger is infected and it's rotting, I swear. Hahaha, ok thanks for your "prayer" though you don't believe in God HAHAHA but it was v thoughtful of you, meet up soon k? hehehe :)

    Love,
    Jellylegs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah sureeeeeeeeeee! Yeah la but what's a prayer w/o praying to someone or something lah. Your finger isn't rotting you dumb dumb! Who ask you cut so short hahahahhaa ok take care

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think jellylegs is such a cool name, makes me wna wobble :) I seriously think it's rotting ok, like seriously. Anyway, I'm gna disappear for 3 days ok? Don't miss me, bye :) You take care too.

    Love,
    Jellylegs.
    (P.S I so enjoy typing that HAHAHAHAHA)

    ReplyDelete