Have you ever had a feeling.. like, you wna own up to something really badly but you just can't? Cause you know, in the end you're just only gna screw things up more. It's like an all in, into something you cannot predict.
Cause somehow even from the back of my head, I know it's gna be bad. But something urges me to. Cause I don't wna live like this anymore, it's really dreading. I don't know if my heart can take it then. I really need help. Really really really.
Econs project, I beg you to down me in you so I won't wonder off to somewhere else.
Good day to all happy people. I'm gna drown soon. x
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes i know how it feels , damn sucky =(
ReplyDeletewe're on the same boat now!
Hahahaha who're you btw?
ReplyDeleteYou'll be fine :)
ReplyDeleteim your blog reader hahh!
ReplyDelete