
Retards.
**************************************************************
Horoscope for Scorpios today says.....
Love: 


Speaking your mind without feeling guilty is a craft you still need to learn.
Career: 




Now is the time to believe you can succeed, imagine yourself living the life you desire, and it will all happen.
Health: 



Recharge yourself with a nice vacation.
Wealth: 


You will need to reserve money for something unforeseen.
Yes I am reserving money for somthing super unforeseen - I don't see it coming anytime soon! ): And IF ONLY I could recharge myself with a vacation. Utter idiocy. Hahah!
I'm bored again. And yknow when I'm bored I'll start to do retarded things? Yeah so I went to read up on different phobias and super RANDOM TTM facts. Omg I feel so enlightened all of a sudden! Wtf slugs have 4 noses? And... b's suffering from doraphobia! And. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 Huhhhh seriously???
Ok I am so fucking bored and the english version for Nobody by wondergirl suck balls. Sounds super weird ttm.
Ranting rubbish. Ok I shall go look for food. Die. Grow fat and die lah don't care already! Byebye x
No comments:
Post a Comment