Friday, July 10, 2009

Showing me the world I never knew

Suppose we were happy,
Suppose it was true.
And suppose there were cold nights,
But we somehow made it through
And suppose that I'm nothing without you.

How long can one wait on? Again another night I find myself choking on tears, flooding my mind up with stupid things. Everyone's telling me they see it bad from their view. And it's not just one, not two but a few. What am I to do? I wish I had a time machine, then I'd pull myself to the future and fast forward this part.

I really wna hibernate, best for like a year. Recharged then move on being happier. One minute I'm happy, one minute I'm not. I guess everyone thinks I'm a freak or smth? Idk why I'm like this though, fatigue fatigue...

I feel so tired already. I'm wearing out already. Do you hear me?

Pick up all your tears
Throw them in the backseat
Leave without a second glance
Somehow I'm to blame
For this never-ending racetrack you call life

****************************************

I’m just a person but you can’t take it
the same tricks that once fooled me
they won’t get you anywhere
I’m not the same kid from your memory
now i can fend for myself

Whats with songs and lyrics that relates? My head is spinning so badly I'm giving 2 thumbs up for my life. Wooooo! Ok bye off to miseryland now lalalla allaa lla alala

no "x" for tonight, laughs out very loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment