Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm gna play the same game

The only thing we never get enough of is love;
and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

******************************************

I wish I could sleep through today since it's raining outside and so I can not think of dumb shit things that will only get me worse. Come to think of it, I have no idea why I'm in such a gloomy state now. What do you call someone who feels... shagged, sad, troubled over minor things that gets her all _______ (now, what do you call that). Idk, my mind's blank now. Maybe all I needed was simply to feel that I'm someone.

It's like a poison in my brain
It's like a fog that blurs the same
It's like a vine you can't untangle

Maybe that's what I'm feeling right now. :/ & Thanks to JBros, the song 'fly with me' is stuck in my head.

I should start on my powerpoint for my fuckedupcb speech. Wna get this over and done with, I need rest. I really need rest. I had only 10 hours of sleep for 3 full busy days. fuckthisshit.

Cheebs, bye now.
x

EDIT



RainBi in Japanese, totally dig this track. But the korean version seems nicer though. Wdv laaa

No comments:

Post a Comment