Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rach is sick again


Fatface. I know it's time I slim down.

Officially sick & super bad this time. Flu + Sore throat. And I am afraid to go to bed tonight. I woke up more than three times last night cause I couldn't stop sneezing and my throat was hurting damn damn bad. It's always okay before I go to bed, and once I've fallen asleep, all these little fuckers come alive and cause chaos in my body. I had a terrible night and I wanted to just stay up until today. Omg hate it.

K I've just taken my med, and I'm supposed to be a little drowsy by now? Hahahhaa! Okay whatever. My throat is hurting like fuck and the whole container of PINEAPPLE TARTS are staring at me. DO YOU KNOW HOW SHITTY THIS FEELS? It's like Trace Cyrus Standing right in front of me but there's a glass in between us? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ):

Today's 4th Feb. ONLY!? April ah faster come ): Woah fuck my bloody throat is really killing me. My nose is like blocked both sides. I feel like killing myself. Now my body inside like fucking hot and boiling. Omg I hope I don't get fever. Like seriously. I shall go rest now.

Get well soon Rach. ): (K this sounds pathetic.)
Show some love lah ^^

xx

4 comments: