Friday, July 31, 2009

Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams

Humans are weird creatures. I can't seem put it as "true colours showing" neither can I say it's just the problem with attitude. Whatever it is, it was on my nerve, now it's gone so I'm just gna let it pass.

********************************************************************************

I miss school with these girls ):
& I miss going overseas with themmmmmmmmm
**********************************************************************************

Procrastinating again. :/ But work's still work, gta do. ):

Just had a chat with mum, she wants to visit Macau, hmmm. Not a bad idea (: Managed to tell her how I'm coping and everything now. From time to time things like I should have just followed my passion, I should have listened to what my heart told me to do and blah blah; these things just made me feel more crappy. Makes me wonder, am I doing what I truely wna do? Honestly, I'd rather spend an hour on drawing delicate small puny strokes of lines from a 0.28 point ink pen than stressing out on numbers. Feel so restless, so tired, so worn out all of a sudden. :/ What's done's done, we've just gta look forward. Looking back won't do any good anyway. Period.

Ok good night. I'm gna continue on my oh so dull research. Ciao x

2 comments:

  1. Be happy w what you're doing ok? Everyth will turn out fine, I'm here :)

    Jellylegs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see bout things. Anyway thanks (:

    ReplyDelete