I'm gonna buy Pink-ing of You by OPI maybe soon, if we're going town tonight then maybe tonight, it seems nice. Well, light shade of pink, just saw it on the OPI website. Heehee!
RACH IS GNA PAINT HER NAILS PINK LATER.
It's raining again ): Dada's not home yet, he's got us praaaaata! (L) indian food woohoo! Woke up pretty late today like one plus, cause of the sickening rain, made me just laze in bed for sooooooooo long! I'm gonna get my rook pierced, we'll see when. Sssssssssh. Then is navel, sssssssh. TEEHEE!
Yay I've found someone who'd go with me to pierce!
Okay I'm gonna play game now bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xx
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yo sista. It's kinda cool you're getting your rook pierced soon but....
ReplyDelete"The rook piercing tends to be much more painful due to the large amounts of cartilage tissue through which the needle passes.
It is also known as an extremely troublesome piercing; they will normally migrate a bit before settling down, and rejection is not uncommon. About 10% of rooks reject."
Got that from wiki. HAHA. Think through clearly yo. (:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH die.
ReplyDelete