Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wunnerfoo borin dae



I blinged my mirror, I didn't know what to bling at first, then I thought why not just bling the letter "R". And so I did. (: Not very difficult though, but my back hurt and some blings flew Idk where. Hahaha! Oh and behind, there's a small light pink heart (: There're like small dried glur ard, I wonder how to remove them ): Make it ugly.

Was up pretty late last night, I lied on my bed and suddenly I just couldn't sleep, so I went to talk to Sharleen. Then after, I went to sleep and I bet that vampire stayed on awake. Hahaha!

Finally.. talked to Nikki on the phone for awhile bout everything, she's like me: a worm who rots at home nearly everyday. Haha!

I miss Madee..... she mia-ed for so long. And she's uncontactable. How?

Okay I shall continue to rot now. See ya \m/
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment