Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dress me I'm your mannequin


OMG I MISS MY LONG NAILS. They are super short and fat now :( But I feel more..... human now. Cause I can easily pull my denims, scratch my head, condition my hair and run my fingers through with no fear of chipping, squeeze blackhead SO much easier, scratching wouldn't leave an obvious line, remove my contacts with awkard finger positions cause fear of poking eye with long nails, PAINTING MY NAILS ARE SO MUCH EASIER!

By the way, those are reasons to 安慰 myself. The reason why I had to snip off so much is cause.. I CHIPPED MY THUMB. Fucking nail. #$%^&*#$%@ So now. I have fat nails, but I'm okay with it woohoo! Mum sure thinks it's better cause I've been wasting her OPI nail polish for painting on large surface areas teehee!

Ok, I was thinking about school life just now when I was super bored. Not the lectures, but what to wear to school. Apparently, I kinda figure what MOST people will dress to school: T-shirt, shorts, slippers. Why slippers?! So casuallllllllllllllllllllll! Omg this Sg.

End of rant.. I'm like looking at my thumb. Very sad, sobs.

*********************************************

Sometimes I wonder why you'd talk to a friend like that. The tone and everything, makes me feel like.. WHAT? I srsly don't understand your english. Like you rephrase sentenses so weirdly and expect me to understand what you're trying to say? And when I honestly tell you that I don't get you, you call me a _ _ _ b??? I just don't understand why.....

*********************************************



I've been listening to this song. Sorry I'm a cheena twit who listens to cheena song. HAHAHAHA, I'm sowly learning cause when school starts I can tell my classmates that I listen to their kind of songs too! I'm not Twit-ist against Cheenarians!

Okay shall poker now! I've just remembered something very random from The Love Guru: Liquor in front, poker behind. HAHA ok night lovelies xx

Edited once. Teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment