Me: Tracy can we eat something soothing for me throat tmr, my throat v pain (whisper to her)
Trace: Orh ok what you want?
Me: Um.. Idk where you suggest?
Trace: Ok, LONG JOHN WOOHOO!
Me: (stare at her)
Trace: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH ok we go eat food court.
*******************************************
Fucked up throat is fucking sored again. CRAP RIGHT? Ughhhhhhhhh annoying. But good. I won't be able to eat then. Lose weight. But no, weekends......
Saturday's dinner at Johnny seafood again with drinking mates. OMG OMG CRAB! HOW TO NOT EAT RIGHT? Sunday's lunch is dimsum with gramps and dinner with drinking mates again. Sore throat is a fucking killer, I hate you.
Repainted my nails today cause good mood woohoo. I painted dark red again, but this time with OPI. And I swear I'll only use OPI and ONLY OPI cause their brush is #1. Woohoo!
Okay goodnight lovelies, and fuck you, throat. Nighty! xx
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment