Sunday, March 8, 2009

Maneater

What color is your lighter? (if you have one)
- If I had one it'll be pink.

Why do you have a lighter?
- I don't smoke, my lungs are still healthy, hahahaha!

One thing that has happened this year and you didn't expect it:
- Get 'A' for my English. HAHAHAH

Know someone who has been affected by the bad economy?
- No. My dad's friends seem like they're not affect - AT ALL. Tonight's dinner they finished 2 Corden Bleu. LOL

What does your hair say about you?
- Messy when I want to be.

How many cigarettes have you smoked today?
- I don't smoke. I don't wna die early.

Favorite pattern?
- Vintage small flower prints. & zebra/ leopard prints (:

Do you say ouch even when you didn't get hurt?
- Yeah like when someone hurt my feelings in a joking way, I'll say "Ouch you hurted my feelings." hahahah

Would you ever try hard drugs if given the chance?
- No. Cos I'm not low class & mix with such people who take drugs.

How big is the screen on your digital camera?
- 3" I think, it's bigger than all those in the market now though

Have you seen a picture of the octo-mom when she was pregnant?
- No. Was her belly like super huge?!

What bird is the cutest?
- Big bird (HAHAHA so not. Big bird reminds me of "pig trotters" aka SF, only some people know who. Hawhaw)

What's the most annoying language?
- Fo yew (For you)

Does animal abuse make you want to cry?
- I'll feel bad but won't cry unless I see it live or smth.

Isn't it annoying when people act really stupid to get attention?
- They don't think it's annoying, which is very annoying.

Are you scared to look at your own organs on x-ray or ultrasound?
- My xray could only see my spine. If I could see my organ it'll be cool. Must see which organ looks abnormal inside, hahahah!

Name a friend who's name starts with M?
- Madeeeeeeeeeeeee

Who, out of all your friends, do you hang out with the most?
- Woah so far is miss XCC.

Do you know who Edward Cullen is?
- He's that faceless storybook character that no one's interested. Everyone's interested in Robert Pattinson AM I RIGHT? So lame man.

Have you ever told someone good-bye forever?
- No, I say "TTYN".

Have you ever been attacked by a butterfly?
- More like the butterfly attack me.

Is there something that haunts you to this very day?
- Butterflies.

What's something you have that your friends probably don't?
- Hmmmmm... 3 dogs? HAHAHAH my friends don't have pets!

Do you have an ipod?
- Yes. Dad's friend saw me using my iPod and said, "Woah you change phone again?" I said, "No it's an iPod not phone la!" And he said, "I don't know whats that. (and laugh)" I said, "WHAT!?" Then another of dad's friend totally laughed at him, hahahaha! Rich people don't need iPod one la, car have good sound quality stero alr......... zzzzzzzzzzz

Do you love the Jonas Brothers?
- I (L) Joe.

********************

Nighty! \m/

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment