Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feels like insomnia


This pic is actually in ma lapppppppppppppppy omg I didn't know, I thought it was gone when I reformatted.. hmmmmmm

Met up with Nikki (finally) & dear Cheng today, did a lil shopping. And I went to the PedderRed sales to take a look. BLOODY HELL my sandals now only cost tamade $84 dollars, I bought mine during a sales at $185+ KNN! (I think I'm getting influenced by Cheng LOL!) But heng uh both sandals no sizes already. Still - very angry. Me & Cheng wanted to buy a purse from Pedder too...... but we walked away, I'm really regretting now. I've been searching for a purse for a long time and I NEVER came across a pretty one like the one during the sales in Pedder. Damn ): Should have went back to buy ):

Then we had lunch @ Seoul gardens. So.. after lunch,
Cheng asked me, "wanna take some clams to cook?"
Me: "Want then take lor, I go with you."
And then.. Nicole said, "Huh yall wna take more food for what?"
Cheng: "Take to look at it lah."
Me: Haha cook then look at them."
Nicole: "Hahahha ohh and to take picture?"

Cheng and I totally ignored her. Hahahhaha funny lah she. Fun day today (: Oh shucks I think I'm supposed to text Cheng..... k later. Ok just did (:

I'm gonna rest now, the weather is so weird these days, making my nose and throat weird too. Prolly getting my laptop next week (: Woohoo!

Ok I'm going to blow my nose, very irritating. STUPID WEATHER i hate you! Ok byebye!

xx

1 comment: