Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heartless



I have shallow dimples, so sickening i shall dig them out until it's seeable. HAHAHA okay lame.

Anyway I've just texted Best cause today's her posting! She working, haven't replied ):

The house behind's having a renovation going on. So annoying, imagine - every morning you hear the buzzing of the tools, AS EARLY AS 10AM. ARE THEY CRAZY? They've ben drilling, so fucking noisy laaaaa.

Anyway, I am pretty annoyed now. People have issues, which I don't want to talk bout it. & I'm not going for the IT fair already. Mum doesn't want to go. So yeah. I want to get my laptop NOWWWWWWWW. ):

Trace's got a sprained ankle. Going to the docs tonight. Poor thing. Get well soon!!!!!!! xx

Okay I wna sleep very tired. I want to get a vertical labret but there's no way to hide it. A n n o y i n g!!!! Sickening, nvm I shall remain clean okay ciao I am very tired. See ya \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment