With Love
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm in a better mood right now. So I shall post pics of today. Well.... met up with the other half of the family this noon for dim sum brunch. They're planning on a family chalet in June BUT.................. Me and Deb are gonna join them at night - for sure. Cause we'll be having school. But anyways, the waitresses at that restaurant was really _______, Idk what word to use. This was what happened.
(While dad was taking order with the waitress)
Dad: Your buffet is what kind uh?
Waitress: 自助餐就, 自由餐啊. (she just translated buffet to chinese)
*I laughed damn hard and said, "Unbelieveable, she made me feel so damn stupid"*
Like wth?! DUH we know it's a 自由餐, we wanted to know WHAT food they were serving as buffet. The buffet food were covered and faraway, and she asked if we wna choose buffet. My god. I wonder how they work like that. Srsly, first time in my entire life ok. Gosh.
K then went to follow folks to Koi fish farms, dada bout kois again.

I had to stuff tissue under my toes cause my sandals were too flat and the ground was wetty ): Stupid rain!

Ahh. Not very clear. Those are smaller Kois though. Didn't get to take the big ones, they are camera shy, swim so far away.
Then went for dinnwer with drinking mates at some temple dinner. Dada bid this thing for 2k. Dinner was not too bad, better than the previous ones we went. Ended pretty late. That's why I'm blogging at such a time.
Anyway, I'm learning hokkien. My hokkien is like boh hoh lor. Everyone talk to fast I tia boh leh. HAHAHAHA, ok sounds pretty stupid. One more thing: Trace jio-ed me to learn Korean during her hols. Reminder: TRACY WE'RE NOT HAVING THE SAME HOLS! Hahahaha ok see how lor. Ok shall go sleep soon. GOODNIGHT xx
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm in a better mood right now. So I shall post pics of today. Well.... met up with the other half of the family this noon for dim sum brunch. They're planning on a family chalet in June BUT.................. Me and Deb are gonna join them at night - for sure. Cause we'll be having school. But anyways, the waitresses at that restaurant was really _______, Idk what word to use. This was what happened.
(While dad was taking order with the waitress)
Dad: Your buffet is what kind uh?
Waitress: 自助餐就, 自由餐啊. (she just translated buffet to chinese)
*I laughed damn hard and said, "Unbelieveable, she made me feel so damn stupid"*
Like wth?! DUH we know it's a 自由餐, we wanted to know WHAT food they were serving as buffet. The buffet food were covered and faraway, and she asked if we wna choose buffet. My god. I wonder how they work like that. Srsly, first time in my entire life ok. Gosh.
K then went to follow folks to Koi fish farms, dada bout kois again.

I had to stuff tissue under my toes cause my sandals were too flat and the ground was wetty ): Stupid rain!

Ahh. Not very clear. Those are smaller Kois though. Didn't get to take the big ones, they are camera shy, swim so far away.
Then went for dinnwer with drinking mates at some temple dinner. Dada bid this thing for 2k. Dinner was not too bad, better than the previous ones we went. Ended pretty late. That's why I'm blogging at such a time.
Anyway, I'm learning hokkien. My hokkien is like boh hoh lor. Everyone talk to fast I tia boh leh. HAHAHAHA, ok sounds pretty stupid. One more thing: Trace jio-ed me to learn Korean during her hols. Reminder: TRACY WE'RE NOT HAVING THE SAME HOLS! Hahahaha ok see how lor. Ok shall go sleep soon. GOODNIGHT xx
No comments:
Post a Comment