Friday, March 13, 2009

Bored to death I tell you.

McDonalds. Nasty or Delicious? - Delicious, but very fattening. Sorry uh, I really (L) Macs fries.

Where is your favorite place to order pizza from? - Canadian Pizza. Idk why, I just (L).

Do you buy any certain magazine? - Cleo, Female, Her World, CitiBella, Style, ViVi

Your cell phone. Slider, Flip, or Old style? - Full 3" touch screen baby.

Have you ever owned a pair of vans? - No, I'm kinda too girly for Vans. Never owned and never will.

Do you have an accent? - Ya Singaporean accent, did I tell you I had a friend who pronounced accent as "essence?"

Are you comfortable with your height/weight? - Height yes, weight no. I'm like very fat, everyone knows that.

How many true friends do you have? - One. Not gna say who.

If someone handed you 100 dollars would you be suspicious? - Don't be, you can have high tea in Hilton's.

Would you rather see in black and white or not be able to taste? - See in black & white, I (L) food too much.

Sometimes do you just need to be hugged? - Nahuh, I don't think I'm the "I need a huggy often" person.

Do hoodies make guys look intense? - No it makes them look _____. Unless it's A/X or AJ hoodie then no. Teehee

Can you appreciate rap? - No. I hate rap. I wonder why people love rap, it's noisy.

Do you have a portable music player? - I've got an iPod classic!

Can you remember the last time you ate a tomato? - WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS A FRUIT, I HATED MYSELF FROM NOT LOOKING CLEARLY BEFORE EATING.

If you could make one thing disappear for good, what would it be? - (Ask me personally. Too offensive)

If you could choose one person to have dinner with, who would it be & why? - Nicole Richie. I wanna learn how to not eat at all during dinner. Really.

How many windows are in your house? - Exactly 20, I counted. HAHAHAHA!

Did anyone ever actually took your lunch money? - I didn't realise I lost 10$ until someone else told me. HAHAHA wtf historic moment, that girl got into deep shit after. I WASN'T THE ONE WHO REPORTED OKAY. I am a nice person at times. Haha!

Which celebrity would you marry? - Joe Jonas

what random acts of kindness have you engaged in lately? - I helped mum check her current Club21 points online? I helped Deb carry her handphone while she carried her Vaio.. I told a guy that he was blocking my way in a very kind tone? Hahaha!

How many people have you physically hurt? - Um I can't remember who I've Chris-ed.

What's your favorite flavor of potato chips? - Original & sour cream are the best.

Roughly, how many flower pots are in/around your house? - Around 18 - 20.

Have you seen the Fred videos? - Fred is so cute.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment