Thursday, March 19, 2009

Drop it now, Ain’t no stopping now, Are you watching now?



My nails are baby pink now! Felt the hot pink was too, well I don't have a best word to describe. Tskk

Anyways, noobie Rach is quite good at Texas Hold'em! Serious ok.......... I'd prolly win big bucks in a casino, but yeah me is poor, cannot use real money, later lose how! Haha lame. Rarrrrr vivo tomorrow?

I'm gna get a new pencil case tomorrow as well - well....... for some reason, haha! Cheng asked me out for mani this Sat, but I just did my nails. Don't exactly wna waste money getting it redone. Teehee. Ok........ I am super bored. & where's jelly legs? oh ya. Bbq. B o r e d - e r

Ok I am so tired now. Shall get some rest, grrrrrrrr. Nighty bitches xx
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment