skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wonders
Friday, March 6, 2009
This hols is so meaningless. Either that or my ____ is meaningless. I want school to start so I won't be this irritated for hours anymore. Annoyingggggggggggggggggg. Ok goodbye, I shall do meaningful things that won't annoy me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel Raw
well maybe I’m just dreaming out loud
View my complete profile
Links
Aidan
Audrey
Cheng Cheng
Cindy
Claire
Diia
Fitriah
Tiffy
Trace
Zoe
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(236)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(35)
▼
March
(39)
Dress me I'm your mannequin
Love. Sex. Magic
我们的 forever.
I need a break.
Rough time
就像恆星 總會有發光的原因
skinny is still The beautiful
Think I'm addicted to your light
Angry human.
i ♥ u
說好的幸福呢 ?
Fearless
Love you lately
Runaway
The heart is stronger than you think. I hope mine is.
Drop it now, Ain’t no stopping now, Are you watchi...
Madness the magnet keeps attracting me, me.
Cause the fun just never stops
Lady Gaga come Sg PLEASE?
Hi I'm Paris no.2 xoxo
I'm fucking pissed off now. And the television is ...
Backside alert!!!!!
Live high
Friday, 13th
Bored to death I tell you.
Chances fading now, patience running out
Pls get well soon (:
Heartless
Fantasy
It's like chasing the very last train
Maneater
Forever & always
I (L) Gone by NSync. It's like super duper old, bu...
This hols is so meaningless. Either that or my ___...
Feels like insomnia
A n n o y e d
Wunnerfoo borin dae
Happy!
Rockin' that thang
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment