Second post of a boring Saturday....... so Rach went for Uncle James's grand-daughter's first month. Psps is a babygirl! Not a boy. Very cute lor ^^ Anyways, food wasn't very fantastic cause we went late and nearly everything was g o n e. Yeap, so after dinner, we went down to look around and see the condo. When I went down, I was like. "ISN'T THIS UNCLE'S CONDO?!" My mum was like, "yah lah! he stay here what." Zzzzz ok slow, no wonder I found the condo name so familiar.... Gee.
After all the adults talked and admiring dada's friend's GT-R, we went for prata at Thomson, the one EVERYONE claims it's damn good. I tell you. Their prata cannot beat Jln Kayu's corner prata shop okay. The thomson one is so dry and hard and the curry was bad, mee goreng cannot beat Jln Kayu's! Conclusion: I'll only eat the prata at Jln Kayu or RK house. But obviously I'll go to JK. So near my place. Teehee!
I need to get my body clock to it's original system soon. I'm getting up at 2pm everyday which is like.. HALF MY DAY IS GONE. And I stay up everyday so fucking late for god knows what reason. ):
*******************************************************************************
What is your favorite beverage?
- Milk tea (cold & hot)
Are you comfortable with your height?
- Yes! Can afford to wear heels and be the tallest. HAHA
Do you like Subway?
- Yes! But sometimes it can be very boring.
Who is the first person that comes to your mind when you hear 'short'?
- Fkl. Sorry girl.
Did you straighten your hair this morning?
- Nooooooo, I don't wna have straight hair anymore.
What color is your shirt?
- Pink La Senza strapless. Not shirt heehee
Have you thought about what you will name your kids?
- Sasha, Mariella, Owen & Theodore. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Have you ever dated anyone whose name started with B?
- No....
Do you like car speed fast or slow?
- Fast.
Do you believe that there is only ONE person out there for everybody?
- No. If not why are they people with mistresses, and some alone until death?
Do you prefer flowers or chocolate?
- None. I don't think I'm like other girls..... somehow?
What's the worst party you've ever attended?
- Someone's bday party, we all got left out.
What's your favorite ride at Disneyland?
- Um... the nightmare before xmas ride. Or was that in Universal studios?!
Name a line from a movie?
- Take me to your leader earthlings. From Race to witch mountain. Jelly legs lept saying that.
Would you be surprised if you found out your mom had tattoos?
- Hahahahahhahahhaha yes. I don't like tattoos.
Can you sing your school's song?
- Never sang it.
Finish this line: I would love to meet John Mayer
Would you like to go ice fishing?
- No. Later the ice crack then I drop inside the lake how?
What word did you have a hard time pronouncing when you were a kid?
- Mediterranean Sea
What do you draw the best?
- Um, buildings? Like those antique oldie kind with lots of details. HAHA
Ever worn anything see through?
- Partially. My A/X shirt. My dada banned me from wearing it. Zzzzz
OKAY goodnight! xx
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment