Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i ♥ u

Karma; the saying of 'what goes around comes around'
It might not be deeds done on purpose, but if you're not guilty of it at all, you're just the same. Karma will twist, just you wait. Two bitches. *roll my eyes twice

*************************************

Met Chengstar today to go back to SJC.. to collect out grad cert. Oh and we're gna get our art back. I.T. approved. & we got to talk to Mrs Soon too ^^

Anyways, while I was walking out this afternoon, my neighbour whom I never talked to, gave me a lift out. I kept rejecting, but they insist. Well well they're pretty nice actually. Hee ^^ Though I always say they have parking problem. We share the same hill to park our cars, theirs forever alignment problem. But oh well.

I'm having brows loss. My brows are falling off like it's winter. I didn't had to draw my brows when I go out. Now I HAVE TO. How sad is that?! I wna get hazel contacts and dye my hair lighter brown - not the cheapskate brownish. Since my brows are brown. HAHAHAHA, not for that reason though. But i wanna. ^^

Okay, me wna poker then shower or smth, pretty tired. Mummy's on leave tomorrow (yay). S w i m m i n g! If it doesn't rain. I wna buy a swimming cap. Swimming makes my hair super dry and bad. Teehee!

Okay goodnight bitches xx

No comments:

Post a Comment