
I'm on me 90 calories diet woohooooooooooooooooo!
Rant:
Omfg I hate you. You're such a poser & I was right about you at the very beginning eeeeeeeeek you. Stupid copycat, meow & scratches your face. I'm not gonna share anything with you ever againnnnnnn and keep your super interesting stories to yourself. H8 u bitch. GTHADETTM! You can't hang out late so don't act tell me you wanna go __________ luh. Annoying bitch, get a life & you're still so full of issues. TTYN
End of rant.

Oh yes, Lady gaga please come to Sg!!!!!!!
Annoying Sg doesn't allow video views rarrrrrrrrrr. She's the b o m b. Wdv I'll find ma ways, teehee. Ok goodnight, where's my gun? I want to shoot someone dead waaha. Ok night bitches. xx
Chill luh, I got jelly legs. Wna eat me? ;)
ReplyDeleteNO if i had a gun i'd shoot her, i was right bout her before. she'd knew nothing if i didn't tell her, what a *****
ReplyDelete