Monday, March 30, 2009

Love. Sex. Magic



I've badged my Dickies. HAHAHA and to start off the girly badges collection the Paris way, I found this badge and decided to pin it ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A Guess? badge they cliped on my paper bag during my last visit to Guess. Pretty long time ago already. ): I want to go shopping leh ):

Anyways, I cliped my nails short last night. ): Cause miss thumb chipped. Though the chip's still there.... I cannot bear to cut THAT short know. ): I'll just wait for it to grow more then cut. Heart pain.

Oh and my heart goes out to that stupid silly actress who went to inject her face herself. Want to be pretty? Go cosmetic surgery, if you're poor, just live with your face. Sigh.

I'm gonna watch my Miss no good now. Night bitches xx

No comments:

Post a Comment