Good day! It's so warm today after a long rainy day ytd. Atlantis was "flooding" last night, went there for dinner again (: Anyway, went to Funan ytd with cousin & Trace to look for laptops, Mac is so pretty I wna buy one back ): I think I'll just settle with a Vaio, oh the Fujitsu's pink is nice, but specs not good. Oh crap ):
K I'd better mail off my stuff to Nyp, and do my enrolment online. Crap, so troublesome, I wish someone can just do it for me.
I'm dieting now, everyone can not tempt me with food. Was super hungry ytd cause I didn't had any carbs, ok I did. Breakfast. Then I had YTF soup until dinner. Way to goooooooooooooo :D
I seriously do not know what to do now, maybe I shall pack my cupboard or some part of my room. I need to buy more tops to go w my high waist skirt. Bear says I look shorter in high waist skirt. Whalao >:( Nvm, shorter then shorter lor. Teehee! One more rant: I have very little eye brow hair. ): Idk why it's like gone. It's super annoying, now I need to draw, so annoying. Another rant: I WNA DYE MY HAIR SOON LAH. Should I do one colour or highlights as well? Such an annoying decision. Hahaha! Ok end.
I (L) Jennifer Hudson's If this isn't love. Very nice! :D
Okay I shall start packing my room, so messy, so annoying. Ok gooooooooodbye! \m/
xx
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment