
Look! My new baby! It's in pink! & it's uber cute heehee, oh the best part is, it's squishy! Bubble cam teehee! ^^
Okay......... jelly leg's got a stalker. (hahahahahahahha!!) OMG lame luh that bitch, and wonder which dog gave her jelly leg's number. Or maybe it's a prank. Omg these people have no life - at all! That bitch is so dumb, she kept on repeating the same thing: 1. I just want to make friends with you. 2. I am _______ (her name). 3. Can I not tell you who she is. Are you like in sec one or smth? Ok haha I am so bored.
Anyways, my throat's getting a little better. Finally can hear a bit of my voice. HAHA
Cheng's in camp..... & I texted her to say I missed her last night. And she actually replieddddd. HAHA ok i miss you Cheng. Pls hurry home and go shopping with me! And I miss Tiffy too though her ram's like so small cause she takes forever to reply me online. How sad right? And Madee kinda disappeared. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU GIRLS?
Rach shall play poker now. Nighty lovelies!
xx
Jelly cam luh dey, wah so chio who give you leh ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteJL IS COOL 'CAUSE JL BOUGHT YOU A J CAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YAH EVERYTHING IS JELLY-ISH!
ReplyDeletei love u. i busy la where got dissappear? lol.
ReplyDeletehahahhahaha i know you busy la
ReplyDelete