
Frydae the 13th! Ghost is coming out to eat you.
I'm pretty pissed off with my laser mouse it's like siao already. The mouse is flying all over my screen like a mad bird. I am very bored now and my entertainment isn't home yet ):
My babygirls should ask me out soon. I'm gonna turn into a vampire, everyday rot in my "coffin" and stay up until late. Teehee! Oh, I'm currently downloading Firefox woohoo. Ok it's done. (: I need to go dental soon, I feel that my teeth are dirty ):
Should I do a lightbrown wholehead dye or streaks? I want my hair tone to be a lil lighter but definitely not bleaching till it's yellow or smth, though it does fade and turns yellowish.
I want to go on a holidayyyyyyyyyyyyy ): I'm like super bored to the extent that there's nothing to describe how bored I am. Maybe I shall read stuff from Perez, he's da bomb for gossips. Okay good day muggers, Rach is gna rot now. See ya \m/
xx
Hahaha ghost come out to eat YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hi, piggy, David A's da best!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD Okay lame. & I swear posting a comment on your blog's so mah fan. HAHA.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHAHAH YOU MORON then don't lah! idiot, anyway ya you can go US and find him and marry him or something (like you can) teehee!
ReplyDelete