Mood: Tired still
When I got up from my sleep, I was shocked to see the time: 12 noon. Wtf, I was hurrying like a cow only to know that mum had gone to work and dada's in his room and Trace was still sleeping. Isn't anyone going temple?!
We're going after Trace finishes her work. Without mum though. Teehee. Oh me and Trace just visitedsome bitch's Lj. Trace said she became very ugly. Fly away bitch, fly away. ^^
Anyway, was talking to my dear cousin last night until wayyyyy pass my bedtime. Couldn't sleep. Very pretty annoyed so went back to using the lappy. Ok very bored already, shall play some games. Bye xx
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who's da bitch?!! hahahahahaha. girl, i miss you la.
ReplyDeleteis not 'become very ugly', is 'become fuglier than before'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IM SERIOUS
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHA TRACY! so mean ah you!
ReplyDelete