
I'm in the process of packing my longish table by my window. I NEED COMPARTMENTS! For my drawer! my bangles, clips, rubberbands are all messy and everything and I hate it ): I'm gonna get this mat so my stuff won't move about when I open and close my drawers. Daiso & Ikea soon!
Mum doesn't want me to do whole head dye. SOBS. So I shall leave my hair like this for awhile more. Double sobs.
No lunch for me today. Gotta lose some weight. Been eating a lot these days. Anyway, I've checked out my poly timetable the other day, it's kinda packed with only one or two hours break. But it's fine. Keep myself busy. ^^ Char & I are thankful that someone isn't in our classes! But Char & I are in different classes. Third sob. ): Ok ok ok ok ok ok, one thing to make myself much much happier: I AM GOING TO WATCH THE F1 THIS YEAR. (yah lah I know you all already went last year lah annoying. HAHA) Economy so bad, F1 tickets can still be so high uh. I saw the ad, SGD$1488 for the pit stop seats. Early bird prices are just a lil cheaper.
I'm gonna pack my stuff now! OMG I hate period.
Still, I'm in a good mood. ^^
See ya later lovelies xx
No comments:
Post a Comment