School's starting really soon, maybe it's a good thing. It'll occupy most of my life and I'd spend lesser time on silly things I usually do. So much that I wanna feel more 'protected', I can't be. There's much more for me to look out and live with. All I can count on is myself, but thankfully I won't be meeting some others or be in the same class or be sharing the same air with. Time for a change, maybe I shouldn't be who I am right now. Maybe I need an attitude adjustment as well. But we'll see what kind of people I'll meet.
On a lighter note, I've gotten my slippers from Topshop - in black. Then a surprise, white one too. (: So now I've got 4 pairs of slippers. I want to get my hair done but now it seems so okay that I don't want to do anything bout it. Hmmm. My Vaio's been great, but the small fonts are making me blind in a way. The screen's puny. I wish I had a desktop or something big. Maybe a Mac or smth. The 16 inch Vaio would be lovely. If only my bday was in Jan or smth, and by mid year or so I'd get my license then I can drive to school and that heavy 16inch will never be a problem. 13inch is indeed blinding me. And I still lack of a laptop casing. Shows how lazy and laid back I am. My Vaio's gonna be naked when school starts.
My tongue is numb, I wonder why. Kinda sucks.
I shall get some rest. My ribs hurt. Wonder why too. Ok peace xx
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment