

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I had a pink tattoo for a day cause I was damn bohliao lah. Was packing my room and I found it so I kpo went to stick. HAHAHA ok I scrubed it off cause it was cracking like ewwwwww.

Meeeeeeeeeeatballs, I like! ^^
Anyway Ikea today and happy me got all my stuff (finally) for my drawers! Ikea is the best, I finally bought a box with compartments to put my clips and earrings and clips and everything in the world. ^^ Then went to Tampines 1 to see see, oh and I bought my non slip mat from HomeFix. Nothing's gonna roll around when I pull and push my drawers from now on. Yay. I feel so accomplished. Finally bought all the things I need. And I only spent what, less than $30 for everything. Amazed.
Had dinner at Imperial. Oh before that we went to Zara, and dad bought me two shorts ^^ Dad bought lots of clothes too. Teehee. Happy kid.
Okay I'm gonna shower now I stink. Though I smell like perfume but yah I want to shower now. Poker after! Ok nighty xx
No comments:
Post a Comment