Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You can't feel anything that your heart don't want to feel

When they are at fault, we have to accept and forgive and even forget. When we make mistakes, they remember them for life and use them as weapons back at you. When they are hurting, we have to go all in to comfort them. When we are hurt, all we get are comparisons to whether we're hurting more than them; or spill our past faults out to make us feel better. Who is truely hurting then? No one is taking a step back. Though it's unfair, but what can the helpless do? Life doesn't give us what we expect, only what we deserve. It's still extremely unfair. But what can I do.

While I was out today, I thought a lot about the upcoming everything. I find myself lost again. And a little scared. Troubles are gonna find their way to my door again once school starts. I'll stick with the geeks 8(

But thank goz school is starting. I hate to be doing nothing yet still feel stress and pressure.

I am not eating dinner. Unless dinner's super marvelous. I don't got the appetite and I've gotta sleep early. Reach school by 8, wake up by 730, do you think I'll be able to survive my first challenge?

Oh yes one more thing. I srsly hate himher. Himher that I am refering to, is a girl with long hair who wears men clothes and likes boys. That's not a definition, that's a clue to who she is. One person would know who. But wdv I srsly cannot stand her anymore.

Bye. x

No comments:

Post a Comment