Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chance



I (L) Gaga! Ok everyone knows that. She looks hot with short hair too. LOL ok whatever lah Rach.

My right eye has been fucking itchy and now it's fucking red. It's abnormal or smth. But whateverrrrrrrrr.

Helped Baby remove ticks today with Tracy. Poor Baby. ): Btw, Baby is my Golden retriever. He's Mr.Botak now, no choice, THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS SHOULD GO AWAY! One crawled on my hand and I was flicking like a mad bitch. It has so many legs and it's body looks so ugly! I got freaked out. I take my hat of for Tracy. She could even stare at them drowning in oil & say "die fuckers". (we just throw those little fuckers into a container of oil so life will be easier for us) Hahahahhaa my sister for you. ^^

Anyway, school officially starts tomorrow. It's gonna be a drag ): But we'll see. Ok goodnight I shall go sleep now. Bye bitches xx

No comments:

Post a Comment