Thursday, April 16, 2009

You've got it all



HAHAHAHA LOL caught by my pixon. Actually I wanted to video but they were too fast. They had to spell BM01 with their bon bons. It was a forfeit. That's 8/26 of my classmates. Orientation was actually quite okay. Met new friends there, though I can't really catch all of their names. But I will, soon. Hee ^^

I miss IJ. New friend Cindy said I have the IJ face. Do I? ^^ She's a nice girl, and thank goz, english speaking too! Classmates ^^

A gazillion people told me that before. And what was the worst? While walking in Orchard, there was this group of girls in school uni (shan't say which all girls' sch). & as I walk past them, they said, "bloody IJ girl". I WASN'T EVEN IN SCHOOL UNIFORM, crazy girlz, I didn't even offend them. Wdv roll eyes. Anyway being a typical IJ girl, I turned and scolded them back. No one should get scolded for no reason right? I srsly miss being in a bitchy all girls school. X



Oh and I miss Cheng & Diia ): Can I bring them to school? Madee when you are free, please acc me eat cheap Macs in my school pls. I mizz you all.

Ok ok ok ok ok I need to update jelly legs on everything that happened to my life now. Night bitches! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment