Monday, April 13, 2009

Talking with my fingertips,

I'm up bummers, and it's only what 1030am? HAHAHA whatever, Cheng just texted me saying she just got up too. Hmm. But anyway, I am so super duper sleepy still. Slept past one last morning, and I was wondering if I could get up in time. And yes I did. I fucking got up at 9am and I couldn't sleep back. But somehow I did, and I kept getting up every 15 minutes. Omg I'm like a living alarm clock. Can snooze somemore. Omg weird. HAHAHA! That's me for you.

Ohmegoz, I just asked Cheng if metro paragon has Dickies, she said no. Nvm I shall hunt down one today I don't care. (secret)

It's gonna be 11 soon. I hope I won't be late. And if I'm late, I bet Cheng's gonna kill me or smth. Yawns, I'm srsly very sleepy still. I think I'm gonna die when school starts. My body clock is spoilt! Die lor. Ok sleep early wake up early from tomorrow on..............

Ok I'm really gonna be late if I don't go down for breakfast and change and everything. I'm born a slow mo. But not as slow as Tracy. Haha! K bye bitches xx

No comments:

Post a Comment