Saturday, April 25, 2009

Work will drive you insane






MICROECONOMICS AND STATS WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY AND YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF ENDING UP LIKE ME.

I missed an outing with jelly legs today cause I have work to do. SOBS. But anyway, mummy's taking me out to shop tomorrow (yay)

"You better finish your work before dinner tonight or else tomorrow don't need go shopping ah"
(Rings in my head)

I better finish my tutorial work then I can playyyyy heehee I sound like a secondary school kid now. Ok back to the real world, I really need to do me homework naooooooooooo. Shit have speech on Monday bout my future goals. "Study hard now, work hard later, live as a rich tai tai go high tea go spa go buy Chanel every week eat good food everyday and go botox when my skin starts to sag" HAHAHHAHA ok that's so lame. Whatever thanks to work. Ok byebye everybody. xx

*Imagine if I really said that during my speech... hmmmmmmmmmm... I wonder what will happen... (kidding uh) ^^

1 comment:

  1. Half of your lunch will be gone if you don't study as well ^^

    ReplyDelete