To that someone who is not feminine AT ALL:
I know you have your mouth and you can say anything you want to. BUT, if it's a bad comment, then save it. You're not feminine at all (unless you personally disagree with that), you know nothing about makeup (if you actually know smth bout it then I apologise), and you think you have the right to speak ill of someone else's face? She learnt those skills, and plus she is working at a place where heavy makeup is a must. If you haven't notice, all the sales promoters at cosmetic counters put on heavy makeup as well. (then why don't you search for their webpage and make comments too?) So it would be nice if you just keep your remarks to yourself. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. You may not like her makeup (and made remarks); someone else could have said that they disliked your style. So don't just make stupid unnecessary comments about my friend. (srsly you have no right to, unless you think every teenager in Sg should not put makeup, like yourself) Cause apparently from my eyes, you don't even fit to comment. (AT ALL) Put on some make up and let me see what I can say about you luh. How's that?
I cannot tolerate people speaking ill about my friends. Even if they really did something wrong or not. It's none of their business anyway. I'm not afraid if that someone read those above. (she ought to know anyway, but not like i can go to her face) I'm just standing up for my friend who doesn't even know that person who gave comments about her.
Back to poker now. Bye xx
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment