Saturday, April 4, 2009

You speak Prada?



Caught Confessions of a shopaholic today, omg I wish I had that many shoes! One shoe for everyday of the year! Hahahahhaa ok I wish.

Anyway, I'll have to continue later. I'm wanted by the government. See ya xx

**************************************************************

Ok back from Jln Kayu............ i feel fatter now. Yah whatever, will lose them fats when school starts luh lazy. I want my brows to grow. They're like falling off as if it's autumn. Ok Chengstar's pm states that she hates me ): LOL, sorry lah next sales I sure tell you! HEEHEE ^^

Anyway, jelly legs lost a lot of chips in poker. Scary thing is, from 200k can lose until left what, 800? Wth man..... I feel so rich with my pathetic 58k suddenly. HAHAHA ok just poker. Just a game.

Crap, I feel so energizeeeeed that I so don't feel like sleeping. Going bai bai tomorrow morning then brunch with family. Bah ku teh! Shiok, haven't had that in a long time. Told you I'm growing fatter each second. Rach, grow fat and die. Dada and mama say no uncle leong for me this weekends. Sobs sobs, mama say weekday then ask dada to dabao the crab home. OKAY BETTER THAN NOTHING! Wanted to have Sushi tei for dinner today, but the guy said waiting time 40 mins. CRAZY. So we went to Geylang for Beef Kwayteow.

Ok I'm tired alr. Shall wash my face then try get some rest or something. Nighty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment