I would like to ... not puke anymore tonight.
I wonder why ... I am so fat.
I can't ... seem to lose weight ):
I feel ... like sleeping suddenly.
At the moment ... I stopped pokering to blog.
I'm listening to ... Jai ho
People say I'm a ... nerd. HAHA
The best thing that could happen to me is ... lose 5 more kgs!!!!!
Kids ... should be pampered with pretty clothes.
Help me forget ... that school's next week!
In ten years I'll be ... working ^^
Piercings are ... cool.
My bedroom is missing ... a life size teddy bear! Hahahaha ^^
The one album I can listen throughout is ... Lady Gaga's DUH?
Wal-mart is ... whatever it is, I go to Cheers.
I will never ever ... grow fatter than I am now.
If I was Paris hilton ... I'll go shopping everyday every minute every second!
What would I feel if my bestfriend married a horribly disgusting person ... I will kick her until she wakes up from her Shrek dream.
If someone hurts you real deep ... I will give that person double she gave me.
******************************************************
I puked my life out. Yet I'm not at all hungry now. Hmmmm, but my throat is hurting. Think it's like sore or something. I hate to puke. Really nasty. Maybe I'm sick or something. Had gastrics for the entire day today. It was kinda like come and go... I think I can't walk a lot straight after food or something. I felt as if I was gonna die or what. Now I feel worse. My tummy is like empty again. Annoying. Srsly.
K I'm gonna sleep. I'm gonna sleep my life away tomorrow cause after tomorrow I won't get my full time gorilla sleep anymore. Ok off to bed bitches xx
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment