What song is stuck in your head right now? - Kiss me through the phone/Soulja boy
If you could pick anyone to be your slave who would it be? - Someone, everyone would know without even thinking. ^^ WOULDN'T IT BE FUN?
What's the thing that keeps you going these days? - Thinking bout my future keeps me going.
What's the weirdest thing you ever did to a doll? - Um, cut the hair all. Very lame lah!
Do you believe in ghosts? - I believe ghosts scare us cause they're afraid of us. HAHAHA L.
What are you like when you get drunk? - "I WANT TO SLEEP LAH VERY TIRED."
Do you cry while watchig Titanic? - Huh, no eh.. Maybe cause I watched it too many times already.
What do you see when you look around you? - A mirror, my bed, my Tv, my Vaio, my bathroom, my door, my study table. Practically everything in my room. HAHA!
If you could change your gender for a day what would you do as a boy/girl? - Um, I'll go round the mall dressing up in fitting rooms. I think I can dress a guy better than them themselves?!
Maybe I should... get more t-shirts and pants for school. Ya maybe I should ^^
I don't understand... why this hols is sooooooooooooo long.
When I wake up in the morning... i tend to have no voice at all. After a while it'll come back.
I lost... my strength to go on a diet and starve till I lose more weight.
Life is full of... opportunities.
My past is... in the past already.
I get annoyed when... people chose to go against me on purpose.
Parties are... tiring yet fun.
I wish... i can take a peek into my future.
Dogs... are adorable.
Cats... are adorable too?
Tomorrow... is the start of the weekends!
I have... to get ready soonnnnnnnnn.
If I had a million dollars... I'd buy a lambo.
I'm totally scared of... BUTTERFLIES. Yikessssssssssssssss!
Sometimes... my life can be a total surprise.
No one thinks... from my point of view, sometimes.
I am so... afraid it'll rain.
People think... they can always have their ways.
Best thing... in this world is to love and be loved in return.
It is hard to believe.. that people who used to be part of my life before, seems weird to fit in now.
I can't stop... all the hating.
I'm sick and tired of... assumptions.
I love... shopping.
Ok time to change! See ya xx
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment