


13/27 of class BM0901/BA

Cindy ^^

Kim ^^


********************************************************************************
Orientation day 2 was much better, though I kinda look like a red lobster or should I say I have natural blusher on for bout the next couple of days. Oh and tee tans are fucking sick. I look like Fucking retarded? But ya it's ok.
Oh no poor Cheng isn't happy bout her class. Man I srsly miss my IJ girls. Not all, some. But thank Goz for Kimberly. One and only SJC girl with me in my class. Haha (:
You know what you know what you know what? Rach ate rice today. Grow fat and die. And the worse thing is, my mum HAD to add onto my pain. Here's the story....
Rach: Mummy you want some rice?
Mum: One person suffer can already, don't make me eat hor.
Rach: [finishes the rice then felt fucking guilty]
Anyway, whatever luh. Shall repay my sins this weekend. I'm getting into a pretty bad mood now. So I shall just stop. Night bitches xx
No comments:
Post a Comment