Justin Timberlake's voice is the best luh. I'm currently listening to his songs, nice nice (: I woke up pretty early today, slept in mum's room. Somehow when you're too used to sleeping alone, the slightest noise will just wake you up. It happens to me everytime I go down to her room to sleep. Anyway I still went back to my room and sleep for awhile more. Hah!
I hate the raining season, SO MANY FUCKING MOSQUITOES! I've got like gazillion bites like wtf man fuck you mosquitoes. Dada's friend said mozzies like to bite blood type B+ people. Ya maybe uh, I'm B+ mofo mozzies. Just stop biting me!
Oh and this song is quite nice:
Hahahhaa pretty random but yeah ^^
It's 3oh!3 - Don't trust me.
Ok crap I think I need to clear my nose tap, sobs. Okay bye xx
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment