Friday, April 10, 2009

Don't trust

I managed to pack my table over the past two nights (: Now what I need is non-slip mat for my drawer and compartments! So maybe gonna head to Ikea tmr. And Daiso some other time teehee.

I am fat & I want to lose weight nowwwwwwwwwww.

Today was kinda boring.... did practically nothing. But we went to see puppies today at some pet shop. Their golden retriever is so fucking chio and smart I tell you. They have this cage for her, and the guy just said, "Go home", the dog when to use her paw to open the cage and she went in. Omg so cute!

I hope nyp orientation will be okay. Like really... okay. I don't expect it to be fun and high and everything. I'm not putting my hope high, but srsly, I hope it will be okay and bearable. I really do hope we won't do lame mass dances (which we are gna do 100% i think), lame cheers like the bomb here bomb there shit (char told me we are gna do that), and stupid lame games like what we play during sec one orientation camps. It's ok. It's just two days. (:

Alright shall poker now, nights xx

No comments:

Post a Comment